Monday, March 8, 2010

What Goes On at Wrestling Meets :)

I've only gone to one wrestling meet and I think I left before they started because we went there way before it started. I went with Caitlin, Jackie, and Madi. At first we were walking around and we didn't know what to do but then Madi started talking to Joanie so we went to the cafeteria and once that got boring we walked back to the gym to look for Madi. It was so funny because there was a wrestling meet going on and Joanie and Madi were sitting on the side of the gym and Joanie was curling Madi's hair. When they were almost done they got in trouble for that and had to move to the bathroom to finish it.

Later Caitlin and I had to leave and we were waiting for my dad to come and pick us up so we were sitting in the lobby area waiting for him to get there. We were sitting there for a while and wrestlers from other schools started walking in. One of them wasn't paying attention and he was looking around and he walked into the door and opened it into his face! Then he screamed and I kind of felt bad, because we were laughing so hard and by now he was on the floor and he started to crawl through the door! It was really funny!

1 comment:

  1. I luv the way you told this. Maybe you could use some more descriptive vocab next time. Also this was really funny because he was like on the floor and screaming.....haha....o ya great job!

    ReplyDelete